Monday, December 16, 2019

Can You Say Perjury?

The trial was over in November 2019, here we are in December 2019 and I get a text from the property manager stating she'd like to come by with a contractor to look over the porch! I'm confused didn't you swear in court the porch was perfectly fine? Didn't the owner do the same? It's funny how people sit in court, lie under oath then call you and ask for your assistance with gaining access to the property that's so perfect....

I recall back in 2016 after the porch was so called repaired, running into one of the contractor's in fact he was the owner of the company. He asked "how are you liking your new porch"? I replied "it's still not fixed, it's still pulling away from the house". He then asked that I send him the picture (yes the same picture below) so he can get with the property manager to schedule a date to fix it. Well here we are going into 2020. Sometimes you have to laugh to keep from crying.

At this point all I can say is shame on the lawyers shame on the Delaware court system shame on the insurance companies that back these slumlords. I may not matter to them but I matter to my family. I was the glue that once held things together and that was taken from me all due to someone else's negligence. 

Eventually everything you do in the dark comes out in the light. I'm angry, I'm pissed, but I'm not defeated. I will always fight for whats right it beats standing on the side lines and looking the other way......

On December 12th 2019 I received the below text messages from the property manager, asking to gain access to my home with a contractor. I personally see no need to grant access. Why would you need to come here with a contractor after swearing under oath there was absolutely nothing wrong with the porch? Why would you need to gain access after stating in court "Oh sometimes Ms. Prince can be a bit dramatic"? "We fix things immediately"? The below picture of the porch was taken on December 27th 2016 and here we are in December 2019 after the trial and suddenly you want to come with a contractor? I'm sorry did you lie under oath? Because from where I sit my case was lost due to your lies!

Slumlords I've learned do just enough to get them by. They care nothing about the property nor their tenants. It's all about making money. Knowing the court system will back them. Lord knows I'm angry. I must figure out these medical bills, cost of living and finding a new place to call home all of which will be difficult. I can only hope this blog helps someone....

The thing that still has me extremely confused is, in the text received the property manager clearly states the porch is safe. So I question why the need for a contractor? Again I've lived in this house for almost ten years and in those ten years the property manager has NOT done one property inspection! Take notes people. Keep records, this could very well be you one day. My left foot, stays numb and swells if I'm on it to long. Yet no one is responsible.























No comments:

Post a Comment